Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Winter Beach Visit

On my Winter list, I had a beach walk as one of them, I am glad to say that Bean and I went to the beach on Friday morning. After a week of Bean being ill, glandular fever apparently, I was very grateful that she was well enough to go out.

So, a blog post in pictures:


My version


Beans version( I am so excited with her writing skills)


Shadows


I live in a beautiful city!


Perspective


These boots were made for walking...


Pretty Girl


Wouldn't be a complete beach visit without a sand castle of sorts


Beach treasures


The view


Sunlight kisses

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are ready for the week ahead!

5 comments:

Shayne said...

Ah, I love these! So beautiful x

cat said...

Oh I love these pictures. So glad she is so much better and I do miss the sea

Anonymous said...

Stunning way to spend a winter day!

MrsLG said...

Beautiful pics!Looks like a lovely day together, those always make such special memories.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos...love the one of you and your little Bean. That view of Table Mountain will be mine from Friday night till Monday morning...cannot wait!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really