Bean has been wanting a PJ party ever since the last school holidays when she went to a PJ party at the library. Considering that we were in the midst of moving at the time, I said that we could have one in our new house. This took some time to organise because there just seemed to be something on almost every weekend, but last night was the night.
We had 6 little girls, two 4 year olds, two 5 year olds, an almost 2 year old and an 8 year old! Well, let me tell you it was a huge success.
We started with nail painting on arrival, pancakes made by The Man in his new pancake frying pan I purchased from the Good food and wine show and then a treasure hunt. I drew some pictures and then they had to go and find the next picture from the first picture clue. This was a huge success and will definitely be including this in future birthday party celebrations. Even the loot was appreciated. An alice band with a red feather on the side, they all looked gorgeous with them on;-) Then cupcake decorating and to finish a movie.
Such big smiles!
The adults were happy drinking wine and eating pizza and I do believe everybody had a good time!

2 comments:
Great great idea!
that is so awesome! Cute.
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really