Sunday, May 22, 2011

Playing around with colour

I discovered a setting on our camera this past week and today I had a chance to play around for a little while. I didn't have a particularly willing model, but I tried. I really like the effect so am definitely going to play around with this even more. I think if the sun had been up, the colours would of been more vibrant though.

 I love how the pink and grey come out in this photo of our drying dishes.
 Purple pants
 My Little Cupcake - I really like this one

 Our pink flowers in the back garden and the little bush next to it has beautiful little green shoots on it

I love this one!

Have a gorgeous week people, looks like we got to stay around for a little bit longer...

2 comments:

MelB said...

oooh, lovely fun photo trick!

Lynette Jacobs said...

That is so cool...what setting is it?

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really