Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thi is it!

The final.

I am even foregoing my early bedtime in order to watch this last game. The couch has been moved, the projector is out, heater on and nibbles on the table. At the moment, I am leaning towards the Netherlands but don't really have a preference as to who should win. I am just excited to watch the last game. See who wins and hope that its an exciting game!

I must say that I am feeling a little sad that it is the end of the World Cup, its been so great having the ads on TV, the vuvusela's sounding in the backdrop of daily living and the general camaraderie that has been present for the last little while, but alas, back to normality we go.

Anyhoo, I hope that you all enjoy the game, the final and may the best team win!

3 comments:

Karen du Toit said...

My vote also go to the Dutch! :D

Shayne said...

Seeing as I landed up supporting Nadal in the Wimbledon Final, i feel like I should be supporting Spain. But don't really mind who wins!

Lynette Jacobs said...

The best team won in the end.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really