Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cupcakes and kisses

Cupcakes! One of the things I did today. I was given a lovely icing nozzle set and some plastic icing which I have begun to experiment with. I found some lovely ladybug cupcakes that I want to make for Beans second birthday. So, I have to have mastered the art of cupcake decorating by March next year.


Bean and I blowing kisses to Dada, at the Sauvignon Wine Festival this past Sunday.


The incredibly tasty Sauvignon Blanc Slush Puppies, I'm telling you, its the new way to drink wine!


Breakfast this past Sunday. Delicious flapjacks with prosciutto, mascarpone cheese, maple syrup and the Strawberry on top (in this case, on the side!) Perfectly scrumptious and delectable.


My beautiful baby girl! She is so growing up. And every time we go near a place that provides ladders and slides and things to climb, she is like a little monkey. Up, she goes not realising that at the top, she needs to come down, no perception of height what so ever. Which means, I am generally being seen clambering right up behind her. Fun Fun Fun!

And that is a short photo post on the latest and greatest in my life at the moment.

4 comments:

Laura said...

LOVELY pictures! Those cupcakes look stunning! And how cool are those blue slush puppies - I am a sucker for drinks of odd colours :-p

Meriel said...

i love this post, so many delicious moments and so much happy colour. and its nice to see YOU for a change ;-)

Shayne said...

A yummy post!

The cupcakes look delish and i may just be tempted to make flapjacks for breakfast on Sun.

Love the pic of you and bean - such a cutie pie she is!

Lynette Jacobs said...

OOOhhhh what a scrumptious post...now I am hungry!

Lovely photos, I love the one of you with your little girl:)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really