Monday, October 12, 2009

First Interview!

As I told you in my last post, I have been attempting to get in contact with authors for interviews for The Book Club Blog.

As it happens, I got hold of one of my favourite authors and he was happy to do an interview with me for our blog.

It was very exciting to receive an email in my inbox with the answers to my questions, one of my privileged proud moments!

And so, I suggest you take a hop, skip, jump over to The Book Club Blog to have a read.

I can certainly recommend all of his books to read!

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

You sure DO have many talents...you should have become a journalist. Well done Robyn!

Shayne said...

Clever girl!

Great interview.

Very proud of you.

Margot said...

One of my favourite authors too! Very interesting

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really