I am an eighties music fan.
Yes, soiree, I am, but when I asked The Man to download some music for me for my ipod, I wasn't expecting the 'worst music of the eighties' to be on it!
I know, I know, the eighties really do have some of the worst music, but truly, I had never heard the terrible stuff, it was the good stuff that I was aiming for.
There are now about 50 or 100 songs on my ipod, at least about 95 of them which are truly terrible (some never even heard of) and the last 5, well, I had them on my ipod anyway!
1 comment:
There are some seriously bad 80's tunes - i ordered 'the best of 80's' on sale from kalahari yonks ago (a mere R35) and i had never ever heard any of the songs - and you know me and my 80's music - i know it!
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really