Monday, September 7, 2009

The African Queen

This is where I will be spending 3 nights away from my family.

All alone, by myself... bliss!

Take a look...

This will hopefully take place near the end of September!

So, I will be requiring a book or two to take with me, please send along some recommendations.
I am debating getting 'The Help', the book that Shayne recommended, but any others would be most welcome.









7 comments:

Shayne said...

The Truth About Melody Browne - perfect reading for a weekend on your own.

Her best yet.

Am sure this is the B&B that Deb's ex boyfriend's mum runs.

looks divine

Lynette Jacobs said...

It looks great...now just get the books:)

Shayne said...

ps - i take it you're not coming to me then?
:(

Mel said...

The truth about moi? Seriously? That is a book> clearly I need to read it!

Have a wonderful time - and I highly recommend that book Little Children that I reviewed a few weeks back...

Laura said...

Oh my goodness me! I can imagine NOTHING more perfect :)

I have no book suggestions - lol - I havent read in a very long time!

Meriel said...

that looks like the perfect spot to chill and pamper yourself

Sally said...

i am so jealous, enjoy!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really