Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a thought

You know in the movies, they have those scenes where two people run towards each other and hug?

Do you think that actually happens in real life?

I felt like doing that today, when The Man returned home from work. To run towards him, wind blowing my hair back, soft music playing in the background, arms outstretched and then for him to pick me up and swing me round in a giant hug. (My first thought after this one, is that he would probably think that I had suddenly gone mad..or taken some very strange substance that changed my normal demeanour into movie mode...) But, I didn't do this. For two reasons: I was bathing Bean when he arrived home and I wasn't wearing any shoes.

I did however give him a large hug when he wandered into the bath room (I wasn't expecting him home early due to a work meeting) and his question to me was 'Why are you so full of beans?' heehee, can you imagine if I had launched myself at him ala movie scene?!

I am debating trying out movie scenes in real life, see if it really is all they make it out to be.

Do you have any real life move scenes playing in your life right now?

4 comments:

Laura said...

haha no they never happen!

I suppose I have the harassed single mom movie scene playing out right now!

Sally said...

No mine is too complicated for even a movie!

Shayne said...

Oh i do.

but i don't think this is the place to share!

i just love those long passionate kisses just for no reason at all.

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! We can dream can't we?

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really