Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shopping!

Due to the fact that September is the month of birthdays I have been wandering around malls and shops looking for perfect birthday presents for respective people. Yesterday I went into Tygervalley Centre and I found the MOST lovely shop!  I could of spent hours there, never mind 20 minutes which I had spare. And never mind gifts for other people I managed to find myself a couple of lovely things there and could of spent a fortune if I had it! I am looking forward to starting my Christmas shopping because, This is where I am going to find a good few things! So, I guess I should share the name with you, shouldn't I?? 

The shop is called Typo - 'Inspired by the hope of the stationery industry, Typo is a one stop concept store with irresistible product to fill your space with confidence. Taking trends from the fashion industry and applying them to notebooks, decal wall are, printed gift wrap and other speciality items Typo offers product with attitude and is fast and affordable. If you love fashion and love stationary, Typo will be your new best friend'

This is what I bought:

 2 notebooks
 wrapping paper with a cassette print
Travel coffee mug

I could of walked out with a whole lot more, believe me! Pens and stamps and all sorts of delicious goodies!

Check out this blog, I want that to see the full effect of the shop. And don't blame me if you end up in the red on your credit card after popping in to purchase an item or two;-)
 

4 comments:

Shayne said...

I am dying to go there, i have heard it is simply amazing. i'll have to send you to shop there for me!

MelB said...

Ha! yOu are the second person to tell me about it in the last week - am so going to hit Cavendish one of these days when i have some spare moola.

cat said...

Ooh, they are fantastic! Part of yhe cotton- on group

Ordinarylife said...

oh drat! yet another reason to visit Cape Town. As if I needed any more.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really