He joined her school around the beginning of the second term and from day one, if he did anything at school that day, I was told about it. He is so good at drawing, she says to me the one day at lunch. And it seems to be a two way thing, or so I am told by the teacher, but alas I have not yet organized a play date with him to see in person.
But, about a week ago, I popped into the Spar just up the road from us, I needed some curly wurly chocolates for the pirate ship cake I was making, and of course, because Spar has 'children' trolleys, Gem had hers and was finding me the chocolates. Next thing I hear is a loud holler from Gemma: 'TRISTAN' and an answering 'GEMMA' from a little boy just slightly bigger than herself and they careened into each other at a rather alarming pace and hugged like they had not seen each other in days! (it was in fact, a mere half an hour after school finished!)
I took full advantage of this hug of great proportions and told them, 'Wait! I need a photo, keep hugging' (Mom's hey??) and they were quite happy to stand in the middle of the grocery store hugging each other as though no one else in the world existed and wait for me to take a photo.. and here it is...Love is...
hugging each other in the grocery store...
P.S. I am writing this post on my new mac air, it is awesome and a beautiful sleek machine and I like it rather a lot;-)

6 comments:
Ooh I would love a mac air.such. Very sweet memory to keep
So sweet! enjoy yr new toy!
Awww how cute.
Oh how cute is that! Enjoy your new mac!
so cute.
Awwwww, so beautiful! Yes mums, but hey you got a 'kodak' moment
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really