Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

 Christmas Morning awake at 5ish
 My brother had spent the night so he was awoken too
 Little Miss Perky
 Her favourite present - an umbrella
 Ooh la la
 The second unwrapping
 Ah,my sister never without a camera
 Table Decor
 With red Lindt balls in the glasses
 The Men
 The Women
The Children

The BEST thing about Christmas this year? My family was all together! It was awesome and I loved every minute of it! The WORST thing about Christmas this year? It was over FAR too soon!

4 comments:

Shayne said...

Ah, i love this post.

And yes, I have to agree. It was an amazing Christmas, and New Year.

I am so trhilled that we were all together for it.

Please email the pic of me? Nice way to document my obsession :)

Love you xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful photos Robyn...and yes that is what it is all about...having all your loved ones together.

Julia said...

Your Bean is just too cute!
So glad you could have ALL your family with you for Christmas. Looks like much fun was had by all.

cat said...

Oh wow, looks like a wonderful Christmas with family!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really