Monday, February 7, 2011

The Journey

This is what I did this weekend.

The Journey - http://www.thejourney.com/africa/about.htm

Incredible, eye opening and extremely difficult.

I know that some of my readers may think that it is a bit over the top, but it can all be completely explained scientifically(I am not the person to do that though as my words just wouldn't get it right but you can go here) and it makes such perfect sense, that I wonder why not more people know of it and experience it for themselves. Fear I think is the most common factor.


They also work with Transnet and the Phelapepa train, which is a health train which goes to the rural parts of Africa and provides health care. 


You can read the book called The Journey by Brandon Bays which tells her story of her own healing. It really is quite amazing and if you are in any way intruiged or interested, have a read. She also has a book for children. They did a study where children had done the process once a week for a year, compared to those who hadn't and the school scores rose from 60% pass rate to 91%. Astounding!


As you can see, I am feeling pretty inspired hence the reason I am telling you all about it!


And now after two unrelated posts  my next post will be getting back to my list.


Happy week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really