She is only two and a half and already hitting the stage! She had been practising for two weeks and they had rehearsals at the church it was being held at twice last week. Apparently she was doing great, the dancing and acting, but come Saturday I think stage fright managed to kick in and there she was, standing on stage, with her props and staring out at all the people!
but how gorgeous does she look? I had a very proud mommy moment, with tears in my eyes for my little girl who is growing up so very quickly. She was great, and we celebrated with some cupcakes (http://thedeliciouskitchen.co.za) which everybody loved.Her grandparents were there as well as The Man and I, I was so pleased that we could be there for her very first show.
Ah, the joys of watching a little person grow!
On Sunday we celebrated Grandma's birthday at Le Masseria and there was no stopping Bean from dancing there...

She danced with the whole family, as there was an accordian and singer who delighted us with Italian songs during lunch.
Bean and I taking a break from all the dancing.
As well as it being Grandma's birthday, The Man and his sister are celebrating today so we ended up having a small photo session and some singstar to end off the day.
Today, it is back to work:-) My Pilate's teacher has gone to China for a week so I am teaching all her classes and today is my first day. Getting a taste for the 'real world of teaching Pilate's' and so far, I am enjoying it!
Hope the rest of you have a most gorgeous week, lets hope the sun comes out to play at some point!
6 comments:
The first concert! Big milestone!
Happy week! :d
Oh, somehow they all get a bit of stagefright. By next year she will be the pro.
She does look very cute. As cat says, next year she'll be totally into it. xxx
Hey! She looks gorgeous!
Teaching all by yourself? You go girl! I MISS Pilates, will hopefully be back soon!
These are such precious times...it is great that you can get so much pleasure from watching your little Bean;-D
Oh man, i love watching little people hit the stage - always unpredicatable but always delightful!
i do hope your week of teaching has gone well?
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really