

Bean has been ill for the last little while but that doesn't stop her dressing up in her fairy outfit and high heeled shoes.I love it that she finds joy in her outfits!
Today was the first day she chose her own clothes to wear, which consisted of her pink school t-shirt and purple tracksuit bottoms and over those a bright yellow dress! I loved it, there was so much colour!
I can't wait to see what other combinations she comes up with.
As for me, its just Pilate's Pilate's Pilate's at the moment, with some baking in between. Have a look at my latest creations over at http://thedeliciouskitchen.co.za as well as trying to get some book reading in as well.
So this is really just a quick catch up, need to head off to the land of nod as I have an early morning wake up call for Pilate's at 6am.
3 comments:
Where's the colourful outfit?
Cute pics xxx
Great photos...but I also want to see her in all her colourful glory;-D
Im 31 and I have 3 sets of fairy wings and 2 wobbly bobbly alice bands with feelers...(oh and silver sequin shoes!)
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really