Saturday, August 7, 2010

Taking the weekend off

So, its Women's Day on Monday!

Which means it is the perfect excuse to getting some time off from the world of momhood and work, considering that work and life has been crazy busy for the last little while and there is no chance of a weekend away, this will suffice for now.

The Man has made lunch today, supper tonight and I had an afternoon nap while Bean slept. Perfect start to the weekend after the initial rush of delivering the Barney cake, doing my Pilate's class and massaging a client. Tomorrow, a lie in, it is Sunday after all and then out for lunch and an afternoon nap. I have decided to turn the off switch and suspend all guilt and thinking for the next two days, it can come back again once I have rested;-)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and for all you awesome women out there, Happy Women's Day!

and just to end, how gorgeous is this photo?


5 comments:

Shayne said...

Cutie pie she is.

Don't forget to mail me the pics you want me to scrap?

I forgot about women's day - need to requeste the day off too me thinks!

cat said...

Great picture - wish I had ome time of.

Bagman and Butler said...

Somehow I missed that it was Women's Day. It's about time.

Anonymous said...

I'm taking it soooo easy, I might slip into a coma.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful photo Robyn!

Yup...us girls, we need some time out!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really