Thursday, August 19, 2010

Close to home

I am feeling rather down.

A very good friend of mines neighbours, who I have met and had play dates with, were robbed two nights ago. Held at knife point and all their belongings taken. Luckily no harm to anyone except the emotional scars, but those are bad enough. They have two children under 5. My friend who lives right right next door is terrified of the same thing happening to them when she believed that they were safe where they lived.

Another friend of mine who recently found out she was pregnant, has au paired for most of her life, loves children and would make a wonderful mother, had to be rushed to hospital due to huge amounts of pain. She had an ectopic pregnancy. Neither baby nor tube could be saved.

Why?

4 comments:

cat said...

So difficult to deal with these whys.

transit said...

hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.

best regards;

Lynette Jacobs said...

It is difficult to understand why bad things happen to good people.

Anonymous said...

Not a simple question; so very difficult to process. I hope you are doing okay.

Mel

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really