That's if I still have any loyal readers left! My blogging has been rather erratic of late, but I aim to better at it, in fact, I have given myself a little bit of challenge. As I am relearning about myself I have decided that at least once a week, I have to find something which interests me and write about it. (Bar this post...)
Lets just say that the inspiration to get words down on paper, or as in this case, words on a screen, has been virtually non existent. I hate writing posts where I don't really have anything to say, you know?
But I guess I do have something to say else I wouldn't be here right now...
Firstly, I wanted to say thank you to all who commented on my last post, it is amazing how supportive you all are and I have to admit, that hearing others thoughts on the matter, somehow made it easier to accept that, yes, I need help and there is nothing wrong with admitting it. Now, that is a first class step in the right direction if I ever knew of one!
Secondly, no, I haven't been fine. (And who would of thought that I could admit even that much?) For some reason my body has decided that it is needing something too and I have been full of aches and pains, a headache for a week- waking up with it too, not so lekker- , a daughter who has been pushing the sleep boundaries for a week and my patience levels have been at below nil and really all I have wanted to do is sleep.
But apart from all of that, I am actually fine! Incredible how that word just creeps into my vocabulary...
Thirdly, I know it is all a process and I am accepting of all that it brings, I may not like it very much, but it is very necessary.
On other notes, I spoke to my mother today via skype and she looked so old. It was quite a scary thing to notice. She hasn't been very well either and when I saw her today, it just made me wonder about our time on this earth and why we find it so difficult to live our best lives.
Work is picking up, yahoo! And the new practice where I am currently at is lovely. The people there are fabulous and the space is so much more content than my last place. I really like it and am hoping that as I become more focused and inspired, so will business.
And on a last note, apologies if this is coming across as 'heavy', I promise many a more light- hearted posts , I have one hidden up my sleeve when I eventually learn how to put up a video, which will certainly cause a good few laughs. A peek into the life of Robyn, I could say.
But for now, this is me, bared open, OK, maybe just a little bit ajar but nevertheless, open.
5 comments:
Ag sleep, why can't we just have more? I also find it so scary to see my mom growing older.
Happy almost one year blogoversary!
Thanks for sharing. Personally, I like honest blog posts like this, whether light-hearted or heavy.
Here's hoping you get some sleep this weekend!
Honesty always works the best! Thanks for sharing!
Hey...if you feel heavy that is what you blog about. You will quickly notice how much better it makes you feel to just get it out there. We want to be here for you...remember that.
xx
Funny how everything seems 'fine' and then one day it just isn't anymore.
you are going to be fine. Blog what you need to blog about - it's your blog.
xxx
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really