Monday, August 3, 2009

Dont you hate it when?

you watch a TV series which has a 'back plot' and only on the second last episode do they start getting into it?

I know, its how they keep the viewer tuned in and watching, but come on! A little more than a few flashbacks an episode would certainly help in keeping one hooked.

At least it would for me...

I am now looking for a TV series to keep me entertained, anyone know of anything good out there?

Some other news: I have premises to massage from! Starting from next week, I will be working two days a week, well, two three quarter days a week and I am so looking forward to it. I am hoping to build up my clientele again and then next year, when I have finished my Pilate's training, there may even be space there for classes to held. Things are slowly moving forward.

As for my exam results, those are nowhere near being released due to some technicality with the verification of the exam, which means that council is in debate and will be having a meeting on the 18th August to sort it out. So, another two weeks to wait for a verdict.

Harumph.
Apart from that, life goes on as it is wont to do.

4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am so glad that you got yourself a little place to massage from...you must be so excited! As for TV series...other than CSI I am not much of a fan...would much rather read or scrap:)

I'm so not a blogger said...

Ah, Im also a reader, but dont have anything to read again...hence the need for a tv series...
And yes, i am excited!

maya said...

I like Everwood, Gilmore Girls and Charlie and Lola :o)

I'm so not a blogger said...

Maya, havent heard of Everwood, what is it about?

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really