Feels like longer.
Don't have too much news to impart except
- Bean is now officially on the mend. The snotty nose has passed and the constant need for being picked up has waned a little.
- I started massaging at the practise on Monday and I am pleased to announce that it was off to a good start. 4 massages on day one with dates booked for the next month.
- I haven't done Pilate's for a week due to sickness, but am looking forward to getting back into it.
- I am getting excited about starting my course
- I have discovered a lovely TV series called 'Cupid' but alas the series was cancelled after 7 shows. I think the world must be a terribly jaded place. We have countless murder and thriller shows but as soon as a 'love' show finds itself on television, out it goes...
- I haven't had a nanny for a week and I am so tired of tidying up, the constant dish washing, picking up toys, vacuuming that goes with running a household. I miss my nanny!
- I am beginning to feel quite frustrated living in a one bedroomed house, and on my wish list is a two bedroomed house with bigger kitchen and a bath! Oh to have a bubble bath with a good book
- I have joined the Japanese Literature Challenge which gives me an excuse to read my Harukami book which is sitting in my bookshelf. (I love his books, but this is a short story book so hasn't been read yet due to a slight aversion to short stories)
And that's all folks...
5 comments:
Glad to hear that Bean is on the mend. Mine is fully recovered bug swine flu has officially hit Stutt, so thinking of keeping her from school on fri. don't feel like a sick child again.
where is nanny???? tell her to come back asap!
So so so glad re massaging. i had a feeling it would all work out for the best.
love you my sister dear. xxx
Thank you Shayne!
and yes, nanny is back tomorrow, thank goodness, thats all I can say!
Swine flu is rife down this side of the world, looks like meg has it too, so i think keeping O at home is a plan.
Love you too!
Glad your little one is getting better and your massaging business started with a bang...where is the blog with adult content...did you delete it?
Deleted it, also felt a little unbrave... and also thought I needed to rewrite it. It will be there again once i have done that:-)
Sometimes you just need to write and get it all out and then the solutions kinda creep up on you. i did read it, couldn't comment. i think that it is an issue that needs to be sorted. whilst sex isn't everything, it makes up a large part of your relationship and if it's not functional it indicates a problem. talking (with a 3rd party present) may be the solution. the history of our childhood and family ways also have a lot to do with it, and almost set the patterns for our adult life. xxx
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really