Good Morning World!
It is 06h47am and I hear gobbledygook coming from Beans bedroom. With a little bit of waling thrown in for good measure. She sounds like those monks, that sing. Cant remember their name, but Im sure someone out there knows who I am talking about!
The strange language that Bean speaks at the moment, really is quite lovely, in a way its quite sad that we don't speak the same language at the moment. I am in English, She in Gobbledygook, but it seems we meet half way somehow.
At least she Understands English.
So, I may not understand her language, but the actions and other foot stamping techniques she uses, do eventually get the point across. And of course, I am the constant supplier of kisses so even if I have not managed to understand (or more likely, refuse the request for some out of bounds article) then Bean gets kissed all over, so that she may know that even the language barrier can be crossed by some simple affection (or the disappointment of Not getting some out of bounds article can be appeased a little with kisses).
To another day of communicating. Pity it doesn't work so well with The Man on occasion. That is another example of two people speaking in completely different languages and in some areas completely not understanding each other or meeting half way. Maybe its easier communicating with children because they are willing to try and tell you what they want?
Hmm, interesting concept, I may have to ponder on that for a while...
2 comments:
How cute - just wait till it turns to real english and she starts stringing words together. very sweet indeed.
and the lang barrier betw man and woman seems to be a worldwide phenomenem!
I love their language...I always say that my little Leane speaks Leaneze...well she did, she is stringing together the words at the moment and I am loving what she is coming up with. Hugs and kisses are understood in every language...very convenient:)
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment, I don't mind, really